Causes of brittle fingernails
The root of the nail reacts sensitively to harmful influences. Generally, the nail body then becomes brittle, splintering off in layers or even ripping. This not only damages their appearance, but can also lead to long-lasting deformations of the nail body.
Frequent causes of brittle fingernails
- Malnutrition (e.g. due to unbalanced diet)
- Mechanical stress (e.g. use of unsuitable nail files or biting the fingernails)
- Working in continuous wetness or heat
- Use of aggressive chemical cleaning agents without gloves
- Nail polish remover containing acetone
Other causes of brittle fingernails
- Skin diseases (e.g. nail fungus, psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus, Darier’s disease, etc.)
- Circulatory problems
- Medications (e.g. blood-thinning drugs, so-called anticoagulants)
Pantogar® active ingredients
Pantogar supplies the hair with the vital substances that it needs to form new hair cells. And it does this in the exact dosage and combination that can optimally activate hair growth.
Pantogar Hair loss is a very personal issue that many women and men do not like to talk about. But why not? There is no reason to be ashamed of hair loss. The more openly people affected talk about it, the easier it is for other women and men to get their hair loss treated and to put it behind them.